« Home | Great! 2nd Coy rocks! » | Today is My birthday. » | --------- » | Arashi - Sakura Sake » | In what ways germs are transmitted? » | Feel headache towards march holiday. » | Full House II come out » | 十二星座精美定情戒指 » | 飞轮海 势不可挡 » | Dont 'Supersize' Yourself »

Marriage at 16? ST 180307

Muslim teenagers are allowed to get married at age 16. Some of the girls who have had sex before the marriage are forced to get married by their parents. The parents wanted to save face. I wonder if the face is more important than their children's future? Making your children marry at 16 is a wrong choice as they are ill-prepared. The loss of face is only temporary while the children's future is a life-long issue.

If i were the girl, i will not want myself to get trapped in the house. I want to do more things rather than take care of a child or do housework. And also, I do not know whether the guy i married is the correct one. There is a less time for me to choose.

Ok, so i hope the government will raise the minimum age to 18. I think by then, the teenagers are slightly more responsible. They may finish some amount of studying and would have gotten some qualifications. They will be able to earn some money to raise a child.

Labels: