« Home | CNY celebration was finally end » | This week is terrible » | How do i feel towards TVXQ » | Is correct pronunciation important? »

Dont 'Supersize' Yourself

Just finished watching the movie called 'Supersize Me'. It is a documentary about a man who ate at Mac's for 30 days. He gained 15 pounds and his cholesterol level went up. His fitness levels all went down. He felt depressed when he could not eat Mac's and found it difficult to breath sometimes. His health was in danger if he did not stop eating Mac's.

When i was watching the movie, i wondered why the Americans can eat so much food. Everything is super big in size. The smallest size of the fries in US is actually the biggest size in other countries. No wonder all the Americans are so BIG.

I 'admire' the man who can eat Mac everyday. For me, I will feel very disgusted and sick if i ate the same thing every day and night. Also, i will not let myself become so fat, it's not very adorable.

In the past, what i heard about the negative effects of Mac's are not related to myself. Because im not a regular eater. But, after watching this movie, i found that the issue has become more personal. It is because the obesity problem is all around us today (1 in 4 of the Americans is obese) , may be one day in future i will get obese too. Therefore, I should be more alert about my health.

I think that people should choose to eat healthy food. We need to stay healthy. As a chinese idiom says,"健康就是财富"(health is wealth)。

Labels: