« Home | This week is terrible » | How do i feel towards TVXQ » | Is correct pronunciation important? »

CNY celebration was finally end

haha... cny celebration is finally end...im free now!
Actually, i made a lot of mistakes today. I added some words in the celebration and also forgot some words. Luckily, my partner was quick-minded, he was able to react with sudden change. thx to him.(he is a funny guy) ok, i like all my partners this year. They all very nice, unlike my last year's partner(i dont know how to communicate with that guy).
By the way, im wearing light blue 'qi pao' today. It looked weird and funny. I dont understand why my friends say it is nice. Anyway, i found this year's audience is very enthusiastic.(better then last yr) im quite statisfied.
Ya, this afternoon, nicolette and i went to japanese association. Before going there, we went to bugis. We wanted to take newprint, but there was so many people. Then,we decided not to take it. Since her friends were also in bugis, we went to find them. haha, in the same place that as we met her friends, we met dora and my cousin. The world is so small. haha. (we also met olivia and wanying)
o. ya. back to the topic. The Japanese association is super nice lor. There is a lot of comic books. Unfortunatelly, i dont know how to read them as they all written in japanese. The food is delicious too.(quite expensive) I ate very full.

Haha. thats all for today.